1. Barton Health: RCM Assessment and Remediation
2. Nektar Therapeutics: Performance & Goals and Compensation
1. Barton Health
5. Pacific Drilling
6. Murphy Oil
8. Two Roads Hospitality
1. Houston SAP Partner Summit – April 18
2. LEAP – April 25-26
Jai Shah, Managing Partner Technology Innovation and Development, spoke with Zach Roberts from the University of Houston, Catherine Kovar from Cameron, A Schlumberger Company, and David Holberry from OneSubsea on utilizing competency data to unlock organizational capabilities.
See agenda and outline here.
3. HR Houston Gulf Symposium on HR Issues – May 10-12
4. ATD International Conference and Exhibition – May 21-24
5. IMCA Meeting – May 23
Jai Shah, Managing Partner Technology Innovation and Development, and Tom White, Product Manager, gave a joint presentation around Kahuna and competency management.
6. IMCA North America Regional Meeting – May 30
Tom White, Product Manager, gave a presentation on Kahuna and competency management.
7. Energy Exposition – June 21-22
Key Announcements and News